Paint Nashville Green on St. Patrick’s Day with lively street festivals, boozy bar crawls, and engaging marathons!
Where better to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day than in Nashville, affectionately known as Music City for its lively rhythms? Partake in St. Patrick’s Day festivities in Nashville to celebrate the rich Irish culture. Whether you’re craving a refreshing pint of Guinness, eager to savor traditional Irish cuisine, chasing the thrill of live music and festive dances, or seeking a runner’s high in marathons honoring the special day, Music City has it all. Plus, for those looking to elevate their experience, GoodNight Stay offers luxurious vacation rentals fully equipped with all the convenient amenities you need. And to sweeten the deal, enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on select homes with the code LUCKYINLOVE15. Let’s explore the top-notch ways to raise a glass to St. Patrick’s Day in Nashville!
Cheers to St. Patrick – Boozy Things To Do
Check out our top recommendations on how to spend your time in Nashville like the Irish do!
- Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl: With 1000+ expected participants, this event will surely be one to remember. Complete with professional photography and a crazy afterparty to paint the town green!
- Kiss Me, I’m Irish: St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl: Bar-crawl your way through Nashville’ Broadway. Participating bars include Kung Fu Saloon, Hops&Crafts, The Green Light Bar, and Flavor 90’s.
- St. Patrick’s Day Paddy Hard Bar Crawl: Embark on one of the largest pub bar crawls in Nashville. Join your fellow Irish-for-a-day friends for drink specials, a wee sip of Jameson, a pint of Guinness, and a dance or two with the leprechauns!
- Von Patrick’s Day: This annual event is held at Von Elrod’s Beer Hall & Kitchen in Germantown. The event features green beer, food specials, and a festive atmosphere. Don’t forget to wear your finest green attire!
- St. Patrick’s Day at Acme: Located in Downtown Nashville, Acme Feed&Seed is where the locals go for good music, good food, and good beer. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style at Acme and you just might find your pot of gold!
Jig the Night Away – Musical Things To Do
It’s not a true St. Patrick’s day celebration without dance and music! Here are our recommendations for live music scenes you can participate to experience the festivities.
- Music City Irish Fest: Celebrate the real Irish way at Music City Irish Fest. Expect Irish music, Irish tattoos, a chance to meet an Irish wolfhound, a knight in armor, information on travel to Ireland, and more!
- St. Patrick’s Day Street Fest: Outdoor seating, Irish dishes, and a live band to set the mood – what more could you ask for?
- Les Kerr & The Bayou Band: Les Kerr & The Bayou Band presents their 28th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Concert at the legendary Jimmy Kelly’s Steakhouse. Make sure to sit close to the stage to appreciate the music!
Run like you’ve found the end of the rainbow – Marathon Things
For those looking for a healthier yet equally fun St. Patrick’s Day activity, we recommend swapping your cold Guinness for a refreshing run through Music City. Lace up your sneakers and admire the greenery that surround you for a memorable Nashville experience.
- Nashville St. Paddy’s 5K & Half Marathon: Have fun but make sure not to run over leprechauns! Challenge yourself this St. Paddy’s Day on a 5K or half marathon.
- St. Patrick’s Music City Half Marathon, 10K & 5K: An 18-year long tradition where Irish luck meets Nashville heart. This event blends fitness, fun, and the green spirit for runners chasing a great time.
Whichever event you choose to participate in, we ensure you will have a great time. As a “four-leaf-clover on top”, you can relax in the comfort of a GoodNight Stay close to all the action. Whether you are looking for a cozy studio or a luxurious townhome, we have various options to suit your preferences. See the full list of homes available for 15% off and book away!