Discover GoodNight Stays’ Full Service and Essentials Property Management Options
Managing one or more vacation rentals on your own is hard work. In addition to keeping up with homeowner costs, there are the added responsibilities of managing reservations, keeping up with customer support, marketing your rental(s), and more. It’s overwhelming just thinking of every little detail that goes into managing vacation rentals. And that’s where we come in.
GoodNight Premium Stays is a premier corporate property management company that has over 25 years of experience managing vacation rentals. We believe in the power of consistent quality to maximize revenue for our homeowners. To achieve consistent quality across all the rentals we manage, we utilize the knowledge of passionate travel experts, follow industry best practices, and provide top-notch service to both homeowners and guests.
Now in 2023, we have two exceptional property management options available to our homeowners. Read on to learn about our Essentials and Full Service property management options.
After years of operating solely in Arizona and Nashville, TN, we are thrilled to welcome new homeowners across the country into the GoodNight Stays family. For homeowners in all our areas of operation, we have a fantastic Essentials property management option.
Key Features of Essentials Property Management:
- Marketing – We write detailed descriptions and take professional photos to create effective, highly searchable property pages for every rental. In addition to being featured on our own website, your property will be featured on 300+ highly visible websites as well as 100+ mid-term and long-term booking sites to drive maximum occupancy from quality tenants. These factors add an average 20% higher ADR and occupancy to your home compared to other property managers.
- Revenue Management with Dynamic Pricing – Our data scientists and revenue managers combine proprietary data pricing algorithms with their own industry expertise to create True Dynamic Pricing for your property. This allows your home’s pricing to update up to three times daily, landing you more optimized bookings.
- Accounting – We use high-touch accounting to ensure accuracy and timeliness. From this accounting method we also yield practical analytics that help make predictive moves with your short term rental.
- Reservations – Our expert reservation specialists are exceptional at landing bookings for every property. Their response times and conversion rates exceed all other managers in our markets.
- Customer Service – Alongside our reservationists, we have a dedicated customer service team operating 24/7 that will immediately respond to all guest requests before, during, and after their stay. Our team of hospitality professionals is thoroughly trained to handle all aspects of guest support as efficiently as possible.
Once again, the Essentials option is available in all our areas of operation. To learn more about this service and the areas where we operate, visit our Essentials Property Management page.
Full Service Management
For prospective homeowners in Arizona and Nashville, TN we have an enhanced Full Service option. Because we have physical offices in Scottsdale and Nashville, we are able to provide more hands-on property managements to homeowners who request it. The Full Service option includes everything that comes with our Essentials plan plus a few more special features.
Added Features of Full Service Property Management:
- Cleaning – We provide professional cleaning services from rigorously trained cleaners. All cleans are then inspected by management level supervisors to ensure your property is spotless before guests arrive.
- Inspections – After each cleaning, supervisors go through a 100-point visual inspection to make sure no detail is missed. We utilize integrated photo capture in our inspections to let cleaners report back to our team on the condition of your listing before and after a guest’s stay.
- Maintenance Deployment – Our highly technologized inspection software allows GoodNight employees, a third-party vendor, homeowners, and guests to quickly build maintenance work orders. Once orders are made, they will be received and deployed to an appropriate vendor within an hour of receiving the request. Automatic updates to the system are then shared with the owner and guest.
- Intelligent Technology Platform – Our technology platform includes intelligent locks, occupant detection, cleaning application, owner portal, noise monitoring, and Nest Smart Home. These devices allow us to better inspect your rental between guest stays, and they give you peace of mind in knowing your rental is safe and secure.
Once again, the Full Service option is available to prospective homeowners in our Arizona and Nashville locations. To learn more, head over to our Full Service Property Management page.
No matter which option you decide on, we can assure you that choosing GoodNight Premium Stays as your property manager will lead to reduced stress, happy guests, and greater earnings from your rental. If you’d like to inquire about either property management option, please visit our main Property Management page. You can also compare each option directly on said page.